Tuesday 29 January 2013

crafty weekend


This long weekend has been well-needed and well-spent. The deflation of stress from my body (and healthy eating) has left me feeling creative. So, here's a compilation of photos taken over the past few days to show everyone what I've been up to. Isn't that what bloggers do?




I did some painting, and I guess it inspired me to show off my environmentally-friendly paintbrush wipe! Obviously, it's nothing more than a ratty tshirt. BUT, I wear it when I paint so instead of using paper towel, I wipe my dirty water and colours on my shirt. I guess it also works as a smock, so I don't get paint on my good clothes. (Good clothes, ha ha, too funny).


My boyfriend was nice enough to let me take this photo of him; testing out my secret home-made filter.


I don't know why I always look so angry when I attempt to take nice photos of myself. 

A little something I want to finish soon. 

Finally, this is my plaster owl. Because there was truly nothing else to do, my boyfriend and I took a trip to the Dollarama: bought fresh (and shitty) paint brushes, and plaster animals with google eyes. This is what mine ended up looking like after a day and a half's worth of work.

On an end note, I finally found a disposable camera that I've been looking for in all the wrong places! Thank you, Lisa. Because it's a good night, here's a gooood song.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment